Proletariat Inc. Fact Sheet
Founded: November 9, 2012
40 Broad St Fl 7
Boston, MA 02109
Press Contact: email@example.com
The five founders of Proletariat have been around the block in the game industry, working on titles including Rock Band, Lord of the Rings Online, and Resistance: Fall of Man. During our time together, we often discussed the possibility of “going indie” and starting our own studio, and that became a reality shortly after Zynga unexpectedly closed its Boston studio. Proletariat was announced in the spring of 2013 and our first major title, World Zombination, was released in February 2015.
Everyone here has an actual hand in the construction of our games. The current revolution in the game industry has given small teams like ours an opportunity to create a direct relationship with our players without needing traditional publishers.
The most fun we have playing games is during guild raids, team deathmatch, and co-op campaigns. Our goal is to bring high quality, deep, multiplayer games to the people.
Building great games is not enough, which is why we are also focused on cultivating a community of like-minded players who will trust us to produce awesome titles. This trust goes both ways and we hope to maintain a unique and open relationship with our players.
Streamline is a frantically fun multiplayer action game with deep Twitch integration. It is currently in early access and under (very) active development. We’re still working with broadcasters, players, and viewers to make it awesome. To stay updated on press please email us. For assets and information please see the Streamline press kit.
- Fast-paced, easy to learn gameplay, but with plenty of room for skillful plays makes Streamline a game for everyone.
- Built from the ground up as a Stream First Game for Broadcasters, Players, and Viewers to play together!
- Experience the excitement of playing a 16 player arena game in front of a massive live audience.
- As a Runner or Hunter, interact with dozens of Rules chosen or purchased by the Viewers in real-time.
- Earn dozens of Bonuses and Accolades in front of your peers and the audience for pulling off the impossible. Do well enough and get your name in lights!
- Play on 6 unique maps each with their own strategies and pitfalls.
- Customize your character with hundreds of pieces of clothing in a rainbow of colors.
- As a Viewer, use stream-synchronized data for seamless interactions between the game and the Viewers without delay or lag.
- Use Streamote.tv, a unique website, to interact with the stream and compete against other viewers in real-time.
Release Date: February 19, 2015
Platforms: iOS, Android, PC, Mac
World Zombination takes place on a global scale, allowing players and guilds to attack, defend and control cities, as either a zombie horde or as the last surviving humans.
- Control a horde of Infected in real-time strategy combat or a small band of Survivors in tower-defense style gameplay
- Rescue or Infect new units as you customize and build your army
- Fight in a shared massive world to take control of cities all over the globe
- Team up with friends to create guilds that can attack together and tip the scales on close battles
Showcase: World Zombination
Indie Game Magazine
PAX East First Impressions – World Zombination
Boston Business Journal
Outside the Box: Seth Sivak of Proletariat
Awards & Recognitions
- App Store Best of 2015
- 2015 App Store Editor’s Choice
- 2014 Game Developers Conference, selected feature in Unity Technologies Showcase and 2014 Showreel
- 2014 Apple iPhone 6 Keynote event – Featured iOS Metal developer
- 2014 PAX East, Indie Megabooth Selection
- 2013 PAX Prime, Indie Minibooth Selection
- 2013-2014 Boston Festival of Indie Games
- Winner of MIT Enterprise Forum Innovation Award
- One of PC Gamer’s Best Strategy PC Games of 2014